Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wednesday Picks 1#

source; own photography.

Hiya! so today just like every wednesday (or thursday if im late as per) im going to do my wednesday picks post a post where i talk about what i have been greatfull for this past week.

  • My new blog!
  • feedback on my new blog.
  • a really interesting programe about sales and how they work. if you havent seen it i recomend iplayer its called 'secrets of the sales'.
  • beautiful sunsets and moon veiws.
  • a cosy dressing gown.
  • A late christmas prezzie from my best friend.
  • walks along the beach with my family.
  • leftover chocolates after christmas.


What are you gratefull for today?

7 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a beach walk, followed by curling up in a cosy dressing gown! Love your photo as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know best thing ever! thanks smozzy xxx

      Delete
  2. pretty pic :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4602025/andystyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture, I love leftover chocolate as well haha!

    Beth | BeautyBubbles♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is always the best thing after christmas!
      smozzy
      xxx

      Delete
  4. aw what a lovely idea- always good to take a step back and be grateful!

    RR xx


    eatingwearingliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete